VIIPLUS rolled (wrapped) bushings is produced with diamond shaped lubrication indents on the bearing surface(s). These bushings are ideally suited for thin wall applications. The indents provide lubricant reservoirs that allow for excellent and prolonged service.
For applications that are sealed or difficult to maintain, we also manufacture this product with self-lubricating graphite filled diamond or circular indents.
They are light-weight and compact and are available as sleeve bushings, flange bearings, washers and plates. They are produced in both inch and metric sizes.
• Metric Sleeves
• Metric Flanges
Bronze rolling bearing, with tin bronze alloy CuSn8/ cusn6.5p as the material, the surface of the rolling diamond oil hole, plays the role of oil storage, it has good fatigue strength and bearing capacity, corrosion resistance, wear resistance.
Widely used in agricultural machinery, construction machinery, construction machinery and other high-load low-speed occasions.
(also called FB090)
1. Save a lot of copper material and time of copper sleeve manufacturing:
2. Light weight and low cost compared with axle sleeve and rolling bearing made by vehicle;
3. Various oil grooves can be processed on the friction surface, and oil holes can store certain grease, so that the time of oil filling is 5 times longer than that of copper sleeve;
4. Extremely high bearing capacity, especially suitable for rough friction surface;
5. High heat dissipation, small expansion coefficient, stable service condition and long service life.
Wrapped bronze sliding bearing
With lubrication pockets
High load capacity and stability at low abrasion, suited for rough operation, corrosion resistant.
National standard C5210 German standard DIN17662 ISO 4382-2:1991
Lubrication Free with Excellent Wear Resistance
Specific load capacity static≤ 120 [N/mm2]
Specific load capacity dynamic≤ 40 [N/mm2] at max. 2.0 m/s
Sliding speed≤ 2.0 [m/s]
Friction value ***0.08 [µ] to 0.25 [µ] depending on lubrication
Temperature strain– 100 [°C] to + 200 [°C]
Max. PV-value2,8 [N/mm² x m/s]
Bushing inner-Ø after mountingH9
Shaft tolerancef7 to h8
it is a low-maintenance bronze sliding bearing. Primary lubrication is necessary. Oil or grease lubrication is possible. Due to lubrication pockets, clearances are reduced to a minimum.
Range Of Application
Hydraulic Systems: Bushing for Valves and Rotary Actuator, Bushing for Gear Pumps, Bushing for Cylinders, Bushings for Shock absorber, Bushing for Lucas Hydraulic Pump,